Pivotal Export Solutions Limited
Pivotal Export Solutions Ltd © . ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Buyers have the following documents before contacting us:
1) A detailed Company/Corporate Profile..
2) A current dated Proof of Funds document from the buyer's bank signed in blue ink by two bank officers.
Requirements for the Buyer:
1) Fuel price will vary on the quantity and availability.
2) Buyer must issue a StandBy Letter of Credit for weekly/monthly contracts Seller will provide approved language for the SBLC .
3) Buyer must have their own vessels to pick up their fuel.
4) Buyer must be the title holder of the fuel. No Resellers Please!!!
To discuss a potential petroleum trade opportunity, tell us:
1) What fuel/crude oil product is desired?
2) What is the exact volume of fuel/crude oil desired?
3) What shipping terminal will the fuel/crude oil be picked up?
4) What optimal price is desired for the fuel/crude oil?
Jet A-1/A & Ultra Low Sulfur Diesel
Incoterms - FOB Houston, Texas
Weekly or Monthly Contract Lifts - 100,000 Metric Tonnes or 35.3 Million Gallons minimum lift
Buyer Logistics Required – Must have Storage Tanks or Vessel in Houston
Edmonton Light Sweet Crude and Cold Lake Heavy Crude
Hibernia Medium Light Crude and Bakken Light Crude.
West Texas Intermediate (WTI)
Distribution Locations: Port of Vancouver, River Head Terminal NY and Gulf Coast Texas
Buyer Logistics Required: Depending on the tank capacity of the shipping terminal 300,000 bbls or 500,000 bbls is 1 Paramax ship.